| Tour code :
| Days :
Flight/Train tickets are available on Request from your hometown.
Note : From Hyderabad Air Port/Railway Station/Bus Stop
|Enter valid 1st person details|
|Enter valid 2nd person details|
|Enter valid 3rd person details|
|Enter valid 4th person details|
|Enter valid 5th person details|
|Enter valid 6th person details|
|Enter valid 7th person details|
|Enter valid 8th person details|
|Enter valid 9th person details|
|Enter valid 10th person details|
|Enter valid 11th person details|
|Enter valid 12th person details|
Travel from Hyderabad to Srisailam
Visiting Srisailam Dam
At a distance of 14 km from Srisailam Bus Station & 15 km from Srisailam Temple, Srisailam Dam is constructed across Krishna River on the border of Mahabubnagar District, Telangana (Left bank) and Kurnool district, Andhra Pradesh (Right bank). It is one of the largest dams in India and the 3rd largest hydroelectric project in India.
Darshan Sakshi Ganapathi Temple
At a distance of 3 Km from Srisailam Mallikarjun Temple & 11 km from Srisailam Dam, Sakshi Ganapati Temple, situated between Srisailam Temple and Srisailam Dam, is one of the sacred spots frequented by pilgrims since times immemorial. The traditional belief is that the Ganapathi in this temple.
Hotel Check In / Fresh Up and Free time
Darshan Mallikarjuna Swamy Temple
At a distance of 1 km from Srisailam Bus Station, Mallikarjuna Swamy Temple dedicated to Lord Shiva has a great historical and religious significance and it is one of the 12 Jyotirlingas and also one of the 18 Sakti Peethas (Bhramaramba Temple situated in same complex).
Darshan Bramarambha Temple
At a distance of 1 km from Srisailam Bus Station, Bramarambha Temple, also known as Bhramarambika Temple is situated within the main Srisailam Temple complex behind the Mallikarjuna Swamy Temple. Srisailam is the only place in India with the combination of Jyothirlinga and Shakti Peetha in one campus.
Visit Tribal Museum
At a distance of 1 km from Srisailam Temple, Tribal Museum at the entrance of Srisailam town is a wonderful place to experience the culture and life style of tribal living in Nallamala Hills. It is one of the popular Srisailam tourist places to understand the tribal culture of the region.
Visiting Phaladhara & Panchadhara
At a distance of 4.5 Km from Srisailam, 5 km from Srisailam Temple & 10 km from Srisailam Dam, Phaladhara and Panchadhara, on the way to Sikharam, is one of the most beautiful scenic spot in the surroundings of Srisailam. This spot is located in a narrow valley approachable by a flight of 160 steps with streams of pure water flowing.
Darshan Hatekeswaram Swamy Temple
At a distance of 4.5 Km from Srisailam, 5 km from Srisailam Temple & 10 km from Srisailam Dam, Hatekeswaram, on the way to Sikharam and opposite to Phaladhara & Panchadhara is a small shrine dedicated Lord Shiva. According to legends, God Shiva appeared to a potter devotee at this place in Atika.
Darshan at Sikharam
At a distance of 8 km from Srisailam Mallikarjun Temple & 12 km from Srisailam Dam, Sikharam is the highest point of Srisailam Hills at an altitude of 2830 feet above sea level. The Skanda Purana proclaims that a mere glance of this Sikharam frees the human soul from the fitters of rebirth.
Overnight Stay in Srisailam
Visit Pathala Ganga
At a distance of 1 km from Srisailam Mallikarjuna Temple, Pathala Ganga is the sacred place in the backwaters of River Krishna. This is the place where devotees can have a holy dip in the river Krishna. Steps and iron chains are provided for the devotees to hold onto to protect themselves from the strong force of the river.
Back to Hotel and Check out from hotel 12:45 PM
Visit Mallela Theertham
At a distance of 58 km from Srisailam & 173 km from Hyderabad, Mallela Theertham is a charming waterfall located in the dense Nallamala forest. This is one of the popular tourist places to visit near Hyderabad and among ideal weekend getaways from Hyderabad for a day trip. It is situated close to Hyderabad to Srisailam highway.
Hotel Check In / Fresh Up and Free time
Travel from Mallela Theertham to Hyderabad
For cancellation of your ticket, please log in to your account, select the Tour Confirmation Number of the ticket you wish to cancel and cancel your ticket from your booked history on line. Cancellation of your Ticket is possible only on the website www.BookMyDarshan.online, and is not possible on PRS Counters. If the user wishes to cancel his ticket, cancellation rules for Domestic / International Packages are as under:
|Prior to 21 days excluding the departure date||30% of the total package cost|
|21 to 15 days excluding the departure date||55% of the total package cost|
|14 to 08 days excluding the departure date||80% of the total package cost|
|Less than 08 days/No Show||100% of the package cost|
a) The request for name change will be treated as a fresh booking where confirmation will be subject to availability. Please note all bookings confirmed are non-transferable and will invite a cancellation charge as applicable.
b) Changes and Cancellation by BMD prior to your departure The journeys are planned well in advance. We reserve the right to make changes to the programme if necessary at any point of time. Should the minimum number of passengers not be met or due to certain operational reasons and conditions, we reserve the right to cancel the departure or amend the same. Most changes made by us would be minor, but on certain occasions there could be a possibility of making a significant change. A change is defined as significant if it involves a change of destination or date of departure. In such an eventuality, we would inform you as soon as possible and provide you with the following solutions:
1. Accepting the changed arrangements or
2. Cancelling or accepting the cancellation where you will receive a refund of the payment remitted to us. However, there will be no refund for any service such as pre/post accommodation, airline tickets, excursions, and extensions etc. that have been booked by you and/or your Travel Agent. In case of a 'force majeure' situation due to which a departure has to be cancelled, we regret there would be no refund of the money paid to us or reimbursement of any additional expenses incurred by you as a result of our cancellation/change.
The prices shown are based on known costs and exchange rates at the time of tour launching and BMD does not expect to have to make any changes. In case of unforeseen increase in national or local taxation or adverse fluctuation in currency exchange rates, affecting the cost structures of your journey, BMD reserves the right to impose a surcharge or revise the tour cost.
In these booking conditions, 'force majeure' means any event which we/the supplier of the service(s) in question/ the Third Party Supplier could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include disruptions/diversions of air services, floods, and earthquakes whether actual or threatened war, riot, civil strife, actual or threatened terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, disease, fire and all similar events outside the control of the party concerned.
We cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our obligations under our agreement with you is prevented or affected by, or you otherwise suffer any damage or loss as a result of, 'force majeure'.
BMD will not be responsible for any injury, illness, death, loss, damage, expense, cost or other claim of any description whatsoever which results from:
1. the act(s) and/or omission(s) of the person(s) affected or any member(s) of their party; or
2. the act(s) and/ or omission(s) of a third party not connected with the provision of your arrangements and which were unforeseeable or unavoidable; or
3. any service or facility not arranged by us as part of our contract with you; or 'force majeure' as defined above.
You will have to strictly follow the tour program. There would be no refund if you fail to join the group at the commencement of the tour, or join the group later or leave the group before culmination of the tour for any reasons whatsoever. You are responsible to register with the representative of the Company at the appointed date, place and time and you would be treated as a no-show if you fail to do so. Under no circumstances would any refund be given for any unutilized services. You shall not behave in a manner which may cause distress or annoyance to other co-travellers or which may create the risk of danger or damage to property of the Company, co-travellers or others. In this event, you may be asked to leave the tour immediately. The Company shall be under no liability to any such person.
* It shall be solely the responsibility to hold valid travel documents and statutory clearances, to enable you to travel on the Tour such as passports and medical insurance certificates and other statutory certificates including immigration clearance. In any case, your Passport must be valid for at least six months subsequent to the scheduled departure date (Return) of the tour.
* As granting or rejecting visas and immigration clearance is the sole prerogative of the concerned sovereign governments, BMD shall neither be responsible in case of non-granting of such documents nor liable for any delay, denial or other related act/omission or for any loss, expense, damage or cost resulting there from. The position in respect of cancellation of Tour by Client due to non-availability of travel documents would not change only by virtue of the Client having applied for such documents through the Operator. Even if visas are rejected, the stipulated fees of the Operator shall be payable by the Client. There will be no refund to the Client, or any member of his party, is unable to travel due to the said reasons. In such cases, the non-refundable deposit paid by the clients shall be forfeited and no claim whatsoever shall be made for the same.
* Three person of one family on one booking will be accommodated in one double room with an extra bed.
* Child will be accommodated in one room with the parents only.