| Tour code :
| Days :
Flight/Train tickets are available on Request from your hometown.
Note : From Shirdi Air Port/Railway Station/Bus Stop
|Enter valid 1st person details|
|Full name *
||Date of Birth *
|Enter valid 2nd person details|
|Enter valid 3rd person details|
|Enter valid 4th person details|
|Enter valid 5th person details|
|Enter valid 6th person details|
|Enter valid 7th person details|
|Enter valid 8th person details|
|Enter valid 9th person details|
|Enter valid 10th person details|
Arrival in Shirdi and check in Hotel & Fresh up with Breakfast
Darshan & Harathi at Shirdi Sai Baba temple
The Shirdi temple is dedicated to Sri Sai Baba and he is revered as one of the greatest saints ever seen in India, endowed with unprecedented powers and is worshipped as a incarnations of god. Baba first made his appearance in Shirdi as a youth and remained there until his death in 1918. He transformed the lives of those who met him and continuously is doing so even after his Samadhi for those who pray him for his blessings.
After Lunch and Free Time
Shopping at Shirdi
Evening harathi at Shirdi Sai Baba temple
Dropping at Shirdi Airport / Railway station / Bus Stop
Drive to Nasik, (100 Km)
Is a city in the northwest region of Maharashtra in India, and is the administrative headquarter of the Nashik District and Nashik Division. The city is situated at the foothills of the Western Ghats Mountains on the banks of the riverGodavari.
Holy Bath at Godavari River (Godavari Bath Place)
The river is an important stream in central India, rising in the Western Ghats Mountain Range. The name of the origin is Trimbakeshwar and it is situated in the Nashik District or Subdivision in the state of Maharashtra and runs towards the east over the Deccan terrain through the Maharashtra state. The river is also named as Southern Ganges or Dakshin Ganga.
Panchavati was the name of a section in the huge forest of Dandakaranya, where Rama with the help of his brother Lakshmana built a nice hut they could call a home in what would eventually become the crucial part of their exile in the wilderness. Panchavati literally means "a garden of five banyan trees". These trees are said to have been there during the exile of Lord Rama. There is a place called Tapovan where Lakshmana, the brother of Rama, cut off the nose of Surpanakha, the sister of Ravana, when she attempted to kill Sita. The entire Aranya Kanda (book of the forest) of Ramayana is set in Panchavati.
Drive to Trimbakeshwar (35 Km+ )
Darshan of Trimbakeshwar Shiva Temple
This is one of the Jyotirlingas. The extraordinary feature of the Jyotirlinga located here is its three faces embodying Lord Brahma, Lord Vishnu and Lord Rudra. The temple is set in a beautiful landscape with huge mountains at the background.
Drive back to Shirdi
Lunch on the way
On arrival Shirdi, back to hotel
Dinner and Night Stay
Drive to Shani Shignapur (80 Km)
Darshan and Abhishek at Shani Shignapur Temple
The idol of Lord Shanidev at the Shingnapur temple is swayambhu and the temple is believed to be a jagrut devasthan, meaning that a deity still resides in the temple. The idol is personified in the form of a black stone which is five and a half feet high installed on an open air platform. There is a trishul alongside the stone as well as a Nandi on its south. In front are the small images of Shiva and Hanuman. An east facing multi deity temple was built west of the Shani idol later. The premises also contain a tomb of Saint Udasi Baba and a temple dedicated to Dattatreya.
Drive to Aurangabad (85km)
Visiting Mini Tajmahal
It is a must see place in Aurangabad. Reasonably well maintained. If you have not seen Taj Mahal ,then you you would enjoy the place.
Drive to ELLORA CAVES(30 Km)
Visiting Ellora Caves
The caves at Ellora were carved out of the vertical face of the Charanandri hills between the 6th and 10th centuries AD. The carving work began around 550 AD, about the same time the Ajanta Caves were abandoned. The Ellora Caves were built at time when Buddhism was declining in India and Hinduism was beginning to reassert itself. The Brahmanical movement was especially powerful under the patronage of the Chalukyas and Rashtrakutas, who oversaw most of the work at Ellora - including the magnificent Kailash Temple built in 8th century. The last period of building activity took place in the 10th century, when the local rulers switched allegiance from Shaivism to Digambara sect of Jainism
Drive to Grishneshwar (Verul)
Darshan of Grishneshwar (Jyotirlinga )
The temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva. Grishneshwar Temple is believed to be the last or 12th Jyotirlinga on the earth. The presiding deity, in the form of Jyotirlinga, is known by several names like Kusumeswarar, Ghushmeswara, Ghrushmeswara and Grishneswara. The Grishneshwar temple was re-constructed by Maloji Raje Bhosale, the grandfather of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj, in the 16th century. Later, the temple was again reconstructed in the 18th century by Rani Ahilyabhai Holkar, a Maratha princess who ruled Indore from 1765 CE to 1795 CE.
Drive back to Aurangabad
For cancellation of your ticket, please log in to your account, select the Tour Confirmation Number of the ticket you wish to cancel and cancel your ticket from your booked history on line. Cancellation of your Ticket is possible only on the website www.BookMyDarshan.online, and is not possible on PRS Counters. If the user wishes to cancel his ticket, cancellation rules for Domestic / International Packages are as under:
|Prior to 21 days excluding the departure date||30% of the total package cost|
|21 to 15 days excluding the departure date||55% of the total package cost|
|14 to 08 days excluding the departure date||80% of the total package cost|
|Less than 08 days/No Show||100% of the package cost|
a) The request for name change will be treated as a fresh booking where confirmation will be subject to availability. Please note all bookings confirmed are non-transferable and will invite a cancellation charge as applicable.
b) Changes and Cancellation by BMD prior to your departure The journeys are planned well in advance. We reserve the right to make changes to the programme if necessary at any point of time. Should the minimum number of passengers not be met or due to certain operational reasons and conditions, we reserve the right to cancel the departure or amend the same. Most changes made by us would be minor, but on certain occasions there could be a possibility of making a significant change. A change is defined as significant if it involves a change of destination or date of departure. In such an eventuality, we would inform you as soon as possible and provide you with the following solutions:
1. Accepting the changed arrangements or
2. Cancelling or accepting the cancellation where you will receive a refund of the payment remitted to us. However, there will be no refund for any service such as pre/post accommodation, airline tickets, excursions, and extensions etc. that have been booked by you and/or your Travel Agent. In case of a 'force majeure' situation due to which a departure has to be cancelled, we regret there would be no refund of the money paid to us or reimbursement of any additional expenses incurred by you as a result of our cancellation/change.
The prices shown are based on known costs and exchange rates at the time of tour launching and BMD does not expect to have to make any changes. In case of unforeseen increase in national or local taxation or adverse fluctuation in currency exchange rates, affecting the cost structures of your journey, BMD reserves the right to impose a surcharge or revise the tour cost.
In these booking conditions, 'force majeure' means any event which we/the supplier of the service(s) in question/ the Third Party Supplier could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include disruptions/diversions of air services, floods, and earthquakes whether actual or threatened war, riot, civil strife, actual or threatened terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, disease, fire and all similar events outside the control of the party concerned.
We cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our obligations under our agreement with you is prevented or affected by, or you otherwise suffer any damage or loss as a result of, 'force majeure'.
BMD will not be responsible for any injury, illness, death, loss, damage, expense, cost or other claim of any description whatsoever which results from:
1. the act(s) and/or omission(s) of the person(s) affected or any member(s) of their party; or
2. the act(s) and/ or omission(s) of a third party not connected with the provision of your arrangements and which were unforeseeable or unavoidable; or
3. any service or facility not arranged by us as part of our contract with you; or 'force majeure' as defined above.
You will have to strictly follow the tour program. There would be no refund if you fail to join the group at the commencement of the tour, or join the group later or leave the group before culmination of the tour for any reasons whatsoever. You are responsible to register with the representative of the Company at the appointed date, place and time and you would be treated as a no-show if you fail to do so. Under no circumstances would any refund be given for any unutilized services. You shall not behave in a manner which may cause distress or annoyance to other co-travellers or which may create the risk of danger or damage to property of the Company, co-travellers or others. In this event, you may be asked to leave the tour immediately. The Company shall be under no liability to any such person.
* It shall be solely the responsibility to hold valid travel documents and statutory clearances, to enable you to travel on the Tour such as passports and medical insurance certificates and other statutory certificates including immigration clearance. In any case, your Passport must be valid for at least six months subsequent to the scheduled departure date (Return) of the tour.
* As granting or rejecting visas and immigration clearance is the sole prerogative of the concerned sovereign governments, BMD shall neither be responsible in case of non-granting of such documents nor liable for any delay, denial or other related act/omission or for any loss, expense, damage or cost resulting there from. The position in respect of cancellation of Tour by Client due to non-availability of travel documents would not change only by virtue of the Client having applied for such documents through the Operator. Even if visas are rejected, the stipulated fees of the Operator shall be payable by the Client. There will be no refund to the Client, or any member of his party, is unable to travel due to the said reasons. In such cases, the non-refundable deposit paid by the clients shall be forfeited and no claim whatsoever shall be made for the same.
* Three person of one family on one booking will be accommodated in one double room with an extra bed.
* Child will be accommodated in one room with the parents only.