(Onwards per person)
| Tour code :
Mode of Travel:
A/C CAR / CAB( Min 4 Members)
Total Distance (round trip):
Travel Time (round trip):
Total Places Visited:
Mode of Travel: A/C CAR / CAB( Min 4 Members)
Total Distance (round trip): 900 Km
Travel Time (round trip): 15 Hr
Total Places Visited: 9
"Darshan Sakshi Ganapati Temple"
The Sakshi Ganapati Temple has been beautifully located at the hill town of Srisailam. It's placed amongst the backdrop of picturesque natural settings and enshrines a black idol of Lord Ganesha. Being the most loved Ganapati temple in Srisailam, all pilgrims generally tends to start their visit to Srisailam from Sakshi Ganapati temple. There is a modest climb of 10 steps to reach the sanctum of this temple. The most alluring part about the temple is its location. The temple nestles amongst dense woods. The surroundings are calm and the environment almost enchanting. The area is also clean and quiet pristine, making it suitable for praying and meditation.
Darshan and Abhishekam at Mallikarjuna Swamy Temple
The Mallikarjuna Swamy Temple is picturesquely located on a flat top of Nallamala Hills, Srisailam is reputed to be one of the most ancient kshetras in India. The presiding Deities of this kshetram Lord Mallikarjuna Swamy is one of the twelve Jyothirlingas and Goddess Bhramaramba Devi is one of the eighteen Mahasakthis and both are self-manifested. The unique feature of this kshetram is the combination of Jyothirlingam and Mahasakthi in one campus, which is very rare and only one of its kind.
At the highest point of Srisailam, referred to as Sikharam, one finds a temple dedicated to Sikhareswara Swamy, watching over the landscapes and a pristine River Krishna flowing below. Sikhareswara Swamy, is one of the forms of Lord Shiva, and is believed to possess the power to free his devotees from their sins. Amongst this abode of the Lord of Sikharam and the some of the most beautiful views in the area, there is another temple, dedicated to Lord Ganesha. Visit the temple, for breathtaking sceneries, views and hills, all wrapped around in a wisp of spirituality and devotion.
Back to Guest House Fresh Up and free time
Dinner and Night Stay
These are caves which can be reached through a lounge ride for 16 kms. The rides are operated with lot of ambiguity as the caves are in Telangana& the lounge starts from Patala ganga in AP. The best one can do is reach Patala ganga by 9am & check out the availability of the lounge. It's a 1hr -1.15 hr ride & 1 hr is the time spent near the caves, complete tour is for 3.5 hrs -4hrs. Good photographic location.
Chenchu Lakshmi Tribal Museum is an exclusive museum of tribal exhibits that throw light on the ways and mores of the Chenchu tribes of Andhra Pradesh. It is located in Srisailam in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Of great interest to historians, anthropologists, sociologists and researchers and artists, the museum has a lot of exhibits that interest tourists who come to Srisailam to visit the famous Mallikarjuna Swamy Temple. On your way from Hyderabad to Atmakur or from Ongole, if you take the Guntur-Kurnool road from Dornala, you will reach Srisailam. The museum is visible right at the entrance of Srisailam town.
Srisailam Dam is a symbol of modern day engineering that can take your breath away with its vastness and picturesque backdrop of hills, vales and natural beauty. It is a prime attraction for tourists in the hilly region of Srisailam in Kurnool District of Andhra Pradesh.
The dam is constructed across River Krishna, the second largest river in India. The Srisailam Dam is in a deep canyon in the thickly wooded Nallamala (good hills) range. The dam has an elevation of about 300 m and length of 512 m
For cancellation of your ticket, please log in to your account, select the Tour Confirmation Number of the ticket you wish to cancel and cancel your ticket from your booked history on line. Cancellation of your Ticket is possible only on the website www.BookMyDarshan.online, and is not possible on PRS Counters. If the user wishes to cancel his ticket, cancellation rules for Domestic / International Packages are as under:
|Prior to 21 days excluding the departure date||30% of the total package cost|
|21 to 15 days excluding the departure date||55% of the total package cost|
|14 to 08 days excluding the departure date||80% of the total package cost|
|Less than 08 days/No Show||100% of the package cost|
a) The request for name change will be treated as a fresh booking where confirmation will be subject to availability. Please note all bookings confirmed are non-transferable and will invite a cancellation charge as applicable.
b) Changes and Cancellation by BMD prior to your departure The journeys are planned well in advance. We reserve the right to make changes to the programme if necessary at any point of time. Should the minimum number of passengers not be met or due to certain operational reasons and conditions, we reserve the right to cancel the departure or amend the same. Most changes made by us would be minor, but on certain occasions there could be a possibility of making a significant change. A change is defined as significant if it involves a change of destination or date of departure. In such an eventuality, we would inform you as soon as possible and provide you with the following solutions:
1. Accepting the changed arrangements or
2. Cancelling or accepting the cancellation where you will receive a refund of the payment remitted to us. However, there will be no refund for any service such as pre/post accommodation, airline tickets, excursions, and extensions etc. that have been booked by you and/or your Travel Agent. In case of a 'force majeure' situation due to which a departure has to be cancelled, we regret there would be no refund of the money paid to us or reimbursement of any additional expenses incurred by you as a result of our cancellation/change.
The prices shown are based on known costs and exchange rates at the time of tour launching and BMD does not expect to have to make any changes. In case of unforeseen increase in national or local taxation or adverse fluctuation in currency exchange rates, affecting the cost structures of your journey, BMD reserves the right to impose a surcharge or revise the tour cost.
In these booking conditions, 'force majeure' means any event which we/the supplier of the service(s) in question/ the Third Party Supplier could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include disruptions/diversions of air services, floods, and earthquakes whether actual or threatened war, riot, civil strife, actual or threatened terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, disease, fire and all similar events outside the control of the party concerned.
We cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our obligations under our agreement with you is prevented or affected by, or you otherwise suffer any damage or loss as a result of, 'force majeure'.
BMD will not be responsible for any injury, illness, death, loss, damage, expense, cost or other claim of any description whatsoever which results from:
1. the act(s) and/or omission(s) of the person(s) affected or any member(s) of their party; or
2. the act(s) and/ or omission(s) of a third party not connected with the provision of your arrangements and which were unforeseeable or unavoidable; or
3. any service or facility not arranged by us as part of our contract with you; or 'force majeure' as defined above.
You will have to strictly follow the tour program. There would be no refund if you fail to join the group at the commencement of the tour, or join the group later or leave the group before culmination of the tour for any reasons whatsoever. You are responsible to register with the representative of the Company at the appointed date, place and time and you would be treated as a no-show if you fail to do so. Under no circumstances would any refund be given for any unutilized services. You shall not behave in a manner which may cause distress or annoyance to other co-travellers or which may create the risk of danger or damage to property of the Company, co-travellers or others. In this event, you may be asked to leave the tour immediately. The Company shall be under no liability to any such person.
* It shall be solely the responsibility to hold valid travel documents and statutory clearances, to enable you to travel on the Tour such as passports and medical insurance certificates and other statutory certificates including immigration clearance. In any case, your Passport must be valid for at least six months subsequent to the scheduled departure date (Return) of the tour.
* As granting or rejecting visas and immigration clearance is the sole prerogative of the concerned sovereign governments, BMD shall neither be responsible in case of non-granting of such documents nor liable for any delay, denial or other related act/omission or for any loss, expense, damage or cost resulting there from. The position in respect of cancellation of Tour by Client due to non-availability of travel documents would not change only by virtue of the Client having applied for such documents through the Operator. Even if visas are rejected, the stipulated fees of the Operator shall be payable by the Client. There will be no refund to the Client, or any member of his party, is unable to travel due to the said reasons. In such cases, the non-refundable deposit paid by the clients shall be forfeited and no claim whatsoever shall be made for the same.
* Three person of one family on one booking will be accommodated in one double room with an extra bed.
* Child will be accommodated in one room with the parents only.