| Tour code :
| Days :
4 Days / 3 Nights
|Enter valid 1st person details|
|Enter valid 2nd person details|
|Enter valid 3rd person details|
|Enter valid 4th person details|
|Enter valid 5th person details|
|Enter valid 6th person details|
|Enter valid 7th person details|
|Enter valid 8th person details|
|Enter valid 9th person details|
Tirupati is one of the most ancient and sacred pilgrimage sites in India. Tirumala, the home of Lord Venkateswara is at a distance of 22 km from Tirupati. However, Tirupati is the town and transport hub to Tirumala at the bottom of the hill. The initial temple at Tirumala was built by the Tamil king Thondaimaan. The Pallavas of Kanchipuram (9th century), Cholas of Tanjore (10th century), Pandyas of Mathura and Vijayanagara Kings (14th & 15th centuries) regularly visited the temple and contributed largely to the temple. Especially, Sri Krishna Devaraya of Vijayanagara Empire contributed a lot to the temple. Now the temple is under the maintenance of TTD.
Kanipakkam Varasiddhi Vinayagar Temple is a holy temple and an architectural marvel of ancient times which attracts thousands of devotees throughout the year. Such historic places of worship bear testimony to the advanced creative and intellectual pursuits of the Indian civilizations of the bygone era.
Drive to Sanjeevaraya Pushkarini , Ardhagiri(15 Km)
The picturesque sight of the place is mesmerising, with the medicinal mountain making the backdrop of the scene. There are atleast two or three mountains which forms the group of Sanjeevi medicinal mountain. The shortest of these is considered as main Aragonda. On the top of the mountain there is a tank which is known as Sanjeevaraya Pushkarini. It is said that the tank is always full and never dries up. It is believed that the water from this Puskarini has lot of medicinal value as of herbs of Sanjeevi mountain, and cures even deceases like TB etc. The water from this Puskariniwas not spoiled even after four months in our case.
Darshan of Aragonda Sri Veera Anjaneya Swami Temple
A small temple was in existence in this kshetram for quite a long time, said to be from 300 years back. Today the temple had seen improvements. Even now the temple is quite small and maintains the sanctity. Though the main attraction here is the Puskaarini and Sri Veera Anjaneya, there is a small temple for the Vinayaka just before reaching the Hanuman temple.
Drive to Vellore (65km)
Darshan of Sri Maha Lakshmi Temple (Golden Temple)
The religious center of Sripuram, famous golden temple is located among the small green mountains in an area called Malaikodi at Vellore city in Tamil Nadu state, India. It is located at the south part of Vellore city, at the place of Tirumalaikodi.
The significance characteristics of Sripuram are temple of Mahalakshmi or temple of Lakshmi Narayan who is Ardha Mandapam and Vimanam is coated with pure gold including both interior as well as exterio
Drive back to Tirupathi (115 Km)
Back to Hotal , Dinner and Night Stay
Drive to Tiruchanoor(6 Km)
Darshan of Padmavathi Ammavari Temple
Drive to Srikalahasti (40 Km)
Darshan of Sri Kalahastiswara Temple
Lunch at Sri Kalahastiswara Temple
Back to Hyderabad (550 Km)
For cancellation of your ticket, please log in to your account, select the Tour Confirmation Number of the ticket you wish to cancel and cancel your ticket from your booked history on line. Cancellation of your Ticket is possible only on the website www.BookMyDarshan.online, and is not possible on PRS Counters. If the user wishes to cancel his ticket, cancellation rules for Domestic / International Packages are as under:
|Prior to 21 days excluding the departure date||30% of the total package cost|
|21 to 15 days excluding the departure date||55% of the total package cost|
|14 to 08 days excluding the departure date||80% of the total package cost|
|Less than 08 days/No Show||100% of the package cost|
a) The request for name change will be treated as a fresh booking where confirmation will be subject to availability. Please note all bookings confirmed are non-transferable and will invite a cancellation charge as applicable.
b) Changes and Cancellation by BMD prior to your departure The journeys are planned well in advance. We reserve the right to make changes to the programme if necessary at any point of time. Should the minimum number of passengers not be met or due to certain operational reasons and conditions, we reserve the right to cancel the departure or amend the same. Most changes made by us would be minor, but on certain occasions there could be a possibility of making a significant change. A change is defined as significant if it involves a change of destination or date of departure. In such an eventuality, we would inform you as soon as possible and provide you with the following solutions:
1. Accepting the changed arrangements or
2. Cancelling or accepting the cancellation where you will receive a refund of the payment remitted to us. However, there will be no refund for any service such as pre/post accommodation, airline tickets, excursions, and extensions etc. that have been booked by you and/or your Travel Agent. In case of a 'force majeure' situation due to which a departure has to be cancelled, we regret there would be no refund of the money paid to us or reimbursement of any additional expenses incurred by you as a result of our cancellation/change.
The prices shown are based on known costs and exchange rates at the time of tour launching and BMD does not expect to have to make any changes. In case of unforeseen increase in national or local taxation or adverse fluctuation in currency exchange rates, affecting the cost structures of your journey, BMD reserves the right to impose a surcharge or revise the tour cost.
In these booking conditions, 'force majeure' means any event which we/the supplier of the service(s) in question/ the Third Party Supplier could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include disruptions/diversions of air services, floods, and earthquakes whether actual or threatened war, riot, civil strife, actual or threatened terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, disease, fire and all similar events outside the control of the party concerned.
We cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our obligations under our agreement with you is prevented or affected by, or you otherwise suffer any damage or loss as a result of, 'force majeure'.
BMD will not be responsible for any injury, illness, death, loss, damage, expense, cost or other claim of any description whatsoever which results from:
1. the act(s) and/or omission(s) of the person(s) affected or any member(s) of their party; or
2. the act(s) and/ or omission(s) of a third party not connected with the provision of your arrangements and which were unforeseeable or unavoidable; or
3. any service or facility not arranged by us as part of our contract with you; or 'force majeure' as defined above.
You will have to strictly follow the tour program. There would be no refund if you fail to join the group at the commencement of the tour, or join the group later or leave the group before culmination of the tour for any reasons whatsoever. You are responsible to register with the representative of the Company at the appointed date, place and time and you would be treated as a no-show if you fail to do so. Under no circumstances would any refund be given for any unutilized services. You shall not behave in a manner which may cause distress or annoyance to other co-travellers or which may create the risk of danger or damage to property of the Company, co-travellers or others. In this event, you may be asked to leave the tour immediately. The Company shall be under no liability to any such person.
* It shall be solely the responsibility to hold valid travel documents and statutory clearances, to enable you to travel on the Tour such as passports and medical insurance certificates and other statutory certificates including immigration clearance. In any case, your Passport must be valid for at least six months subsequent to the scheduled departure date (Return) of the tour.
* As granting or rejecting visas and immigration clearance is the sole prerogative of the concerned sovereign governments, BMD shall neither be responsible in case of non-granting of such documents nor liable for any delay, denial or other related act/omission or for any loss, expense, damage or cost resulting there from. The position in respect of cancellation of Tour by Client due to non-availability of travel documents would not change only by virtue of the Client having applied for such documents through the Operator. Even if visas are rejected, the stipulated fees of the Operator shall be payable by the Client. There will be no refund to the Client, or any member of his party, is unable to travel due to the said reasons. In such cases, the non-refundable deposit paid by the clients shall be forfeited and no claim whatsoever shall be made for the same.
* Three person of one family on one booking will be accommodated in one double room with an extra bed.
* Child will be accommodated in one room with the parents only.